Saturday, January 1, 2011

"If happy little bluebirds fly...."



Do you remember when you were young and the world seemed so endless? I watch my two little bluebirds discover the world everyday and it always reminds me that as adults we forget to leave some time to dream and imagine.  I think as we grow older our limitations become easily surrendered to those little things in life called priorities.   Self limitations become our own worst enemy, usually in my case, they triumph and snicker at me when their done.  Maybe it is easier to just stick to the script and let everyone else decide when or how we should be able to move ahead and live our dreams?  I have decided that with a new year I will not allow limitations to humble me and believe that the "dreams that you dare to dream really do come true".

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called   "Opportunity" and its first chapter is New Year's Day" - Edith Lovejoy Pierce

2 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    I look forward to watching your portfolio grow! You are an amazing photographer and wish that we lived closer so you could help capture the moments of my children's lives. Best of luck to you!
    Happy New Year!
    Love,
    Kathleen Tully Charbonneau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sarah!! I need to do a session for my girls with you! Love the Blog, so excited for you!!

    Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete